We're hiring! Customer Success Manager
Having delivered a series innovative, new technologies to lenders in recent months, we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help onboard and support our users to implement our latest products, to transform their businesses.
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll work with our Product and Application Support teams to help Dancerace provide a high-quality experience for our customers. Your main focus will be improving how we onboard and support lenders and borrowers to use our f3 Digital Onboarding and Data Extraction products, by developing our systems, processes and documentation.
In doing so, you’ll help more lenders to unlock the benefits for both systems in their business, and help to scale the systems worldwide.
We’re a small, fast-moving and hands-on team. As Customer Success Manager, you will spend much of your time working directly with our lenders and planning and shaping our customer service approach.
Reporting into our Head of Operations & Customer Excellence Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with lenders to proactively support their implementation and transformation projects, and to respond to their challenges
- Leading the setup, configuration and handover of new systems in lenders’ businesses
- Managing and maintaining issues logs, for our customers
- Acting as a point of contact for lenders’ issues and service challenges
- Project-managing implementations of our new products (f3 Digital Onboarding and Data Extraction, initially)
- Working with our Application Support and Development teams on product enhancements and issue resolutions
- Training client and Dancerace teams on product best-practises
- Working with our Sales team to drive adoption of target products
- Performing gap analysis to help improve our products
- Driving product awareness and acting a subject matter expert in discussions, online forums, webinars and events
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate for the Customer Success Manager role will have the following:
- Experience with delivering customer success initiatives in previous roles
- Experience in the financial services industry, and ideally within the invoice finance, factoring and ABL sectors
- Experience in a SaaS or Fintech business, delivering complex back-office applications
- Great professional customer service skills, with good written and communication skills
- A resourceful, solution-focussed and creative mindset
- Willingness and capability to get involved in a wide array of tasks
- Motivated and driven to deliver high-quality outcomes for Dancerace and themselves, personally
Our ‘nice-to-haves’ for the role include:
- Examples of involvement in proven customer success initiatives that achieved better customer satisfaction and/or business growth
- Professional project management experience
- Product management experience
- Experience of senior stakeholder engagement
- Training or expertise in documentation writing and digital content generation
- Interest and experience in using new types of technology to solve business problems
If you think you’d make a good fit for the role but don’t have all of the above, we’d encourage you to apply anyway. We know that excellence can come from anywhere!
What about the practicalities?
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Full-time role (35 hours per week)
- Flexible working offered (more info available on request)
- Remote role with a requirement for regular visits to our HQ in Bath, UK (more info available on request)
At Dancerace, you’ll benefit from:
- Market-leading pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death-in-service cover
- Financial support for home-working with relevant equipment
Founded in 1992 and with offices in Bath, UK, and Sydney, Australia, Dancerace provides a complete, connected OS for commercial finance lenders. Banks and lenders in Europe, Australasia, Africa and America depend on Dancerace to help them deliver a wide range of specialist lending products, and our innovative approach and industry vision have helped to shape how lenders work for more than 30 years.
In 2021, Dancerace was acquired by Newable Capital. In 2022, we were named ‘Factoring Technology Solution Provider of the Year’ at the RFIx Awards.
To find out more about us, click here.
How can you apply?
For more details about the role, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that because of the number of applications we receive for our roles, we are not able to invite every applicant to interview. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.