We're hiring! Product Specialist
As we grow our Product and Support teams to provide even better service to lenders and borrowers, we’re looking for a Product Specialist to own the delivery of our data extraction systems, to help our industry realise the potential of open accounting technology.
As our Product Specialist, you’ll join a team of product and customer-focussed individuals tasked with developing processes and systems, and providing high-quality support and documentation to deliver our PaaS services.
It’s a hands-on role, where you will work directly with our users to help them drive maximum value from our systems. You will play an important role in helping to uphold our reputation for providing a responsive service and delivering innovation.
Reporting into our Head of Operations, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ticket & complex issue resolution
- Interacting with our Development team on bugs and issues raised by customers
- Suggesting product enhancements & change management
- Planning, writing and maintaining documentation for our systems
- Internal training and assisting with customer-facing training materials
- Support for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Setup, configuration and support for new products and new customers
- Customer engagement on system issues and projects, and delivering project success
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate for the Product Specialist role will have the following:
- At least two years’ first or second-line support experience
- Skills and aptitude for third-line support, including technical support
- Technical skills covering query, SQL and API (Swagger, Postman) systems
- Experience with writing documentation, including how-to’s, troubleshooting guides and user manuals
- Experience with product implementation and customer application training
- Experience in a SaaS or fintech business, delivering complex back-office applications
- Professional customer service skills, including good written and oral communication skills
- A resourceful, solution-focussed and creative mindset
- Willingness and capability to get involved in a wide array of tasks
- Motivation and to deliver high-quality outcomes for Dancerace and themselves, personally
- An ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under time-sensitive deadlines and pressure
Our ‘nice-to-have’ requirements for this role include:
- Experience with Dancerace products or other financial service software platforms
- Experience in the financial services industry, and ideally within the invoice finance, factoring and ABL sectors
- An ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies
- Experience or exposure to sales processes and onboarding new customers
If you think you’d make a good fit for the role but don’t have all of the above, we’d encourage you to apply anyway. We know that excellence can come from anywhere!
What about the practicalities?
- Competitive salary and dependent on experience
- Full-time role (35 hours per week)
- Flexible working offered (more info available on request)
- Remote role with a requirement for regular visits to our HQ in Bath, UK (more info available on request)
At Dancerace, you’ll benefit from:
- Market-leading pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death-in-service cover
- Financial support for home-working
Founded in 1992 and with offices in Bath, UK, and Sydney, Australia, Dancerace provides a complete, connected OS for commercial finance lenders. Banks and lenders in Europe, Australasia, Africa and America depend on Dancerace to help them deliver a wide range of specialist lending products, and our innovative approach and industry vision have helped to shape how lenders work for more than 30 years.
In 2021, Dancerace was acquired by Newable Capital. In 2022, we were named ‘Factoring Technology Solution Provider of the Year’ at the RFIx Awards.
To find out more about us, click here.
How should you apply?
For more details about the role, please contact us via email@example.com.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that because of the number of applications we receive for our roles, we are not able to invite every applicant to interview. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.